Wednesday, February 5, 2014

SWAP-TASTIC!

I am on a swap frenzy!! Thank you to whoever invented some of these amazing swap websites that I am going to share with you.
 
Being a snail mail addict, sending and receiving mail just puts a big smile on my face. If you love to get mail (and also de-stashing your crafting or sewing room at the same time) then head on over to these websites I am frequenting lately.
 
 
 
Snailmail
 
 
As far as my online swapping pursuits have gone, I fee like I have hit the gold with swap-bot! This is a site where you swap in categories that are set up by members of the website. Signing up is totally FREE. Once you sign up you set a profile of likes, dislikes, crafts that you are interested, and swaps that you like. Then you search for swaps in your interested area (i.e. paper crafts, postcards swaps, thrift store finds swap, stationary. etc). and get set up with swap partners. There is always a signup date and a sending date.
I few that I have joined are postcard swaps, crazy thrift store book swap, handmade notecard swap and handmade envelope swap. There are so many possibilities that I just get excited about getting all my swaps together and putting them in the mail!!
If you join, look me up! My user name is Stephhaus.
 
 
 
 
SwapDex
 
 
This is a wonderful site for those looking for different swaps on the internet but don't want to spend hours searching for them. It incorporates all kinds of different swaps in internet land on one page. All you need to do is visit SwapDex, scroll through and find a swap (or swaps) that pertain to your interest, click on the link and follow the directions for signing up for the swap on the designated website. BOOM! Done! Swap away! A few that I have signed up for are the handmade Valentines day card swap and the ninja book swap (look for posts on these in the future!)
 
Clink on these links for some regular faves of mine that I have posted about before:
 
 
Happy Swapping!
 

8 comments:

  1. Oh cool! I have never heard of SwapDex, it looks really useful, thank you for sharing

    Azhuresjewels on Swap-bot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Swapbot is excellent. I love that it's set up so professionally. Are you familiar with BookCrossing? If you're a reader, it's another one you might like. You can check out the link on my Swapbot profile.

    Blessings,
    lostinavalon via SwapBot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely check that out! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. I've never heard of swapdex. looks like something I can look into. thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eeek! forgot to add that I'm from Swap-Bot, username Avarenity.

      Delete
  4. Hey, thanks for the mention! As the writer at the SwapDex, I love to see people actually using it to find and participate in swaps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime Jenna! I really enjoy the site :)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback! Thanks ahead for any comments